I’ve gotten a wider load of busy work, but it still only manages to make me wet until lunchtime, drying up quickly after that.
Yesterday, the interns received a reprieve for the second half of the work day; we participated in the last intern event, which was a tour of a car plant in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Safety glasses glued to our demure eyes, we slid from one side of the factory to the other in a pimped-out golf cart, making jokes about how hard the robots were working and watching as cars went from being just pieces of gray metal to lumps of color that, if Chrysler is lucky, 1 out of 60 car buyers will consider purchasing.
Greg is fleeing to Sand Diego for this weekend – the 4th. California fireworks have lower emissions, I’m sure, so I hope he goes especially environMental in front of his girlfriend’s parents. In the apartment, we have moved everything out of the living room to better play soccer with a volleyball. Everything is fluid when you are my age, even floor space.
No comments:
Post a Comment